“Refunds and Returns – Overview
At Risquey Cosmetics, we strive to provide you with the best products and services. However, we understand that sometimes issues may arise. Please review our policy on refunds and returns below:
1. Refunds and Exchanges:
– We are unable to offer refunds, returns, or exchanges. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
– In the event that you receive a damaged item, please contact us immediately within 48 hours of receiving your order, providing your order number, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– To assess the damage, we may require multiple photos of the damaged products. Depending on the circumstances, we may need to contact the shipping company to file a claim.
– Please note that if you refuse your package, a $10 restock fee will be incurred, and outbound shipping charges will not be refunded.
– Refunds for refused packages will not be issued for both domestic and international shipping.
2. Eligibility for Return:
– To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition as when you received it.
– The item must also be in its original packaging if you refused delivery.
3. Non-Returnable Items:
– Certain items are exempt from being returned, including gift cards, intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, and flammable liquids or gases.
– Additionally, some health and personal care items cannot be returned.
4. Receipt or Proof of Purchase:
– To complete your return, a receipt or proof of purchase is required.
5. Partial Refunds:
– In certain situations, only partial refunds may be granted, such as when an item is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
– Returns requested more than 30 days after delivery may also be eligible for partial refunds.
6. Refund Process:
– Once we receive and inspect your returned item, we will send you an email to notify you of its receipt and the approval or rejection of your refund.
– If approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within a certain number of days.
7. Late or Missing Refunds:
– If you haven’t received your refund, please first check your bank account and contact your credit card company.
– There may be some processing time before the refund is officially posted.
– If you still haven’t received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
8. Sale Items:
– Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items are non-refundable.
– We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
– If you need to exchange an item for the same one, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and ship the item to: 1818 NW 183 Street Miami, FL. 33056.
– If the item was marked as a gift and shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return. A gift certificate will be mailed to you upon receiving the returned item.
– If the item was not marked as a gift, the refund will be issued to the gift giver.
11. Shipping Returns:
– To return your product, please mail it to: 1818 NW 183 Street Miami, FL. 33056.
– You will be responsible for the shipping costs of returning the item, and these costs are non-refundable.
– Please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance for more expensive items. We cannot guarantee the receipt of your returned item.
If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We’re here to help!”